Monday, August 12, 2013

Words...connections and other things....

Words....so many words.  Spoken.  Whispered.  Imagined.  What gives the validity to words?  The authenticity?  The person that speaks them.  If trust is lost....are their meanings the same?

Was hoping today I might find something very profound to write...but instead I think I shall add more to this little morsel of words...since I so love words....conundrum...enigma...complex vs complicated...and then there are the words between two minds...souls that find themselves inspite of all odds.  Conscious...the levels of awareness beyond what most people sense, live, experience.

I do not seem to be finished with this piece...keep coming back to the impact of words.  Simple words indeed.  Ones that leave an impact on me...for what reason I'm not sure.  Is it something I seek within the meaning of those simple words or is it something I want to read into them?

Yes...complex more then complicated.  Conundrum & enigma...perhaps.  On second thought definitely.  In the end...words make up my life...they are in my every thought..a part of my essence...

but words are part of everyone....they just may not understand the true impact...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are not jaded! smiles I do understand

    ReplyDelete