Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Miraculous Nature...I am a wonderous miracle of life....sham

Sham....sham....sham  this is my mantra for this day.  Today I choose to accept myself.  I choose to be aware of what it is like to simply "be" without self judgement.  I choose to live each moment that I "am" is enough to sustain me forever......

Only a small piece of this mantra, of this awareness.

Today I choose love.

For some reason when I opened up today's meditation it reminded me of change.  How the things that seemed so important a year ago...even six months ago are no longer that important.  But is it change or is it that finally my mind, my spirit, my soul realizes what is important and moved toward that awareness....that acceptance of myself.  Perhaps without the influence of the external pressures.  Sometime to ponder.

I choose to live each moment.  I "am" is enough to sustain me forever...


No comments:

Post a Comment