Sunday, April 10, 2011

Overheard in a coffee shop!

All it takes is Action.

Yes, that is absolutely correct. Action. That's exactly what I did. I took action. I even amazed myself.

Discontent. Plan. Action.

That's how it was for me.

I took a year of decision making. Then a plan. And then action.

At an age when most people think you are too old to make drastic changes in your life - I upturned the ol' apple cart. Lock, stock & barrel I changed my environment - took charge of my own life and moved.

A big city kind of gal most of my life - cities like Milwaukee, Los Angeles, Orange County, Twin Cities - no more - I chose a quaint mountain village - Red Lodge.

Discontent. Plan. Action.

That's how it's done - no matter how old or how young you are.

Discontent. Plan. Action.


No comments:

Post a Comment