Sunday, April 10, 2011

And the new adventure gets

even better! Wasn't even in town 24 hours and some cowboy tried to pick me up at Red Lodge Cafe. I guess I'm feeling it's obvious I'm the new kid in the neighborhood. Even my new neighbor in the apartment came out to greet me as we were moving things into my apartment.

Friendly little village and it truly is a little Alpine Village of sorts with a very western appeal. Very laid back, gentle village where they really stop for people crossing the street - Broadway is themain street. Everything is within a block or two - easy to walk out my door and get what I need.

Waking up hearing birds chirping. Looking out any of my windows and seeing the Beartooth Mountains! I am in awe!!! The beauty is magnificent. No urgency. No stress.

I do need my cowboy hat. Have the cowboy as I was reminded this morning. LOL Just need my hat.

Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment