Sunday, March 27, 2011

Monday...Tuesday...Wednesday....OMG

I bought my ticket for Greyhound - 1 Sr Adult - OneWay...three days until I leave Minnesota for Montana. A year of contemplation. A year and a half of emotional upheaval. Then the right decision. At first I thought New Mexico would be a good spot. North Central New Mexico. But just didn't feel the magic of New Mexico. It held no attraction. No draw. No compelling need to become one with the essence of New Mexico.

Loved going to Ojo Caliente. And, thus started my love of natural hot springs. The cool fall air. The hot steaming waters of the hot spring. I was hooked. Thus started my research for a place that I would fall in love with and had the natural hot springs that I was definitely drawn to...compelled to take in...to let my body indulge and heal with the magical waters.

I was able to walk better...to move more freely...those nuts & bolts that held my two places in my lower spine together loved those waters. And, then I discovered Montana...and how many natural hot springs there were!

The moment I flew over Montana into Billings...I felt a sense of something marvelous...I felt after three days at Chico Hot Springs and touring the south central area of Montana that I have found a place I had fallen in love with the moment I put my foot on Montana soil. I was home.

All these last minute things I have to do. I thought I had planned it all out but you know how the best laid plans go...they go awry...

But the important thing is...I'm going home...I am going on a great adventure. This was not only my New Year's Resolution for 2011 but also my birthday gift to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment