Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Countdown!!! 15 DAYS until move

Whew!!! I have exhausted myself this past week. First thing that happened was I got the ok for renting a cozy (buzz word for small) apartment in Red Lodge. Just off of Broadway which is there "Main" street. It really is adorable. The main post office is directly across the street from the building. A beauty salon is attached to the lower street level - how convenient is THAT!!! No excuse not to get my hair cut. The bedroom has glass paned French doors - ambiance for sure.

The truly nice thing is that there are retail spaces on the street level. And, there is one that I would love to rent. I will settle in to live in Red Lodge and then think about an artist co-op with studio space for classes, demos, shows.

Will be making my Greyhound reservations from Minneapolis to Bridger, MT. A taxi service will pick me up and take me to Red Lodge (40 miles) and then I'm home....

Plans for my first night in Red Lodge - walk across the alley to Natali's Front Bar for a Guinness - yes my Irish roots are showing...

This is so exciting and what an adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment