Friday, September 19, 2014

Words...Words...Words

Words are my life as is music.  Each leave their impact.  Slightly different impacts...perhaps.  Words once they journey from the vocal cords to the tongue to be spat out...they can never be taken back.   Especially the words of anger.  Words of hate.  They hang in the air.  Reverberate until they echo with resounding reminder of what those words meant when uttered.

Take them back!  Take them back!  sigh...I cannot...I cannot

Words.  Impact.  Regret.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's cliché, but I try to always remember that what someone says or does to you is about *them*. It says nothing about you, really--especially the spiteful or hateful things.
    I was very recently reminded, (yesterday, on my birthday, which was a very nice gift) that even the most well put together people feel the impact when someone lashes out verbally. If you stop and consider, after the thunder and lightning is over, I've found that the truth is constructive & loving honesty is all that matters. Everything else is said or done out of bitterness or something very negative...
    Or something.
    Yes, I've been thinking a lot about this. Lmbo.

    Love u, j. ;)

    ReplyDelete